- A must-have component for increasing engine performance
- Allows greater airflow so engine can “inhale” more freely and produce increased power
- Achieve optimal performance increases by using intake with accessory exhaust (sold separately)
- Air filter element is removable and washable to ensure consistently outstanding performance
- Has a 1 in. narrower profile than standard air intake, providing extra legroom on left side of bike
- Features chrome finish and embossed script branding
- Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase
*DEALER INSTALL ONLY
Swapping out your stock air cleaner for the Thunder Stroke® High Flow Air Intake is a great way to ensure you have abundant air and fuel flow into the combustion chamber for extra power. By increasing airflow in and out of the combustion chamber, the V-Twin will see a boost in performance and improved acceleration. The air filter element is removable and washable to ensure consistent performance. The open-element design looks bold in either a chrome or black finish, and the 1” narrower design gives riders more legroom on the left side of the bike. Adding the final bit of style is the iconic Indian Motorcycle® script logo embossed across the face of the air intake.
- Air Filter Assembly, Stage 1 Calibration, Installation Hardware, and Installation Instructions
|Material||Chrome Aluminum Cover|
|Convenience Features||1” narrower design gives riders more legroom. Removable and washable to ensure consistent performance.|
|Ease Of Installation||Dealer Only|
|Care And Cleaning||Please see your Indian Motorcycle® Rider’s Manual for specific cleaning and maintenance instructions.|
|Warranty||1 year from date of purchase|
There are no reviews yet.