- One set (three pieces) Thunder Stroke® Stage 2 Performance Cams
- 13% more horsepower and 7% more torque than a stock engine
- Provides enhanced throttle response and greater power across the powerband
- Adds a deeper, choppy idle
These cams unleash an extra 13% horsepower and over 7% more torque than a stock engine, and will not void the bike warranty. Used in conjunction with the Indian Motorcycle® Stage 1 Exhaust and either the Stage 1 Performance Air Cleaner or the High Flow Air Cleaner (each sold separately), the Stage 2 Cams increase the performance of the Thunder Stroke® 111 motor. Install the cam kit for enhanced throttle response and significantly greater power across the powerband. Turn heads with a distinctive lopey idle.
This complete kit also conveniently includes the required Calibration Code that upgrades the Engine Control Module (ECM) software from stock to Stage 2, allowing this kit to be properly installed by your dealer. No additional software purchase necessary. Designed and made in the USA. Closed course racing only.
- Three Camshafts, Gasket, Installation Hardware, Stage 2 Calibration, and Installation Instructions
|Ease Of Installation||Dealer Only|
|Required Sold Separately||Thunder Stroke® Stage 1 Slip-On Exhaust Kit and Thunder Stroke® High Flow Air Cleaner or Stage 1 Performance Air Cleaner|
|Does Not Work With||Stage 3 Big Bore Kit|
|Care And Cleaning||Please see your Indian Motorcycle® Rider’s Manual for specific cleaning and maintenance instructions.|
|Warranty||1 Year From Date of Purchase|