One year after legendary Isle of Man racer and Indian Motorcycle engineer, Charles Franklin, launched Indian Motorcycle’s most enduring line, the Chief, Indian Motorcycle (formerly Hendee Manufacturing Company) introduced the Chief 74. This bike featured a class-leading 74 cubic-inch engine and boasted more power than any other Indian Motorcycle to date, earning it the name “Big Chief.” 100 years later, the reborn Indian Chief honors the original machine – one of the most historic and influential motorcycles of all time. The 1922 Big Chief T-Shirt features a sketch of the original Big Chief motorcycle.
- Black V-neck T-Shirt with Big Chief distressed graphic on back
- Small printed Indian Motorcycle script logo on the front
- Exclusive “Milestones Collection” label on sleeve
- 100% cotton provides comfort and durability
- Reinforced tape collar with additional branding
- Classic fit is a traditional fit that gently skims the body
Care And Cleaning
Please see your Indian Motorcycle® Riders Manual for specific cleaning and maintenance instructions.
|1 Year From Date of Purchase|